The Crest MK3 wheelset combines our lightest aluminum rim with our simple and quick-engaging Neo hub and lightweight and reliable Sapim spokes and nipples.
The original Crest rim helped introduce XC racers everywhere to the performance advantages of tubeless. Today’s Crest MK3 is wider and even more versatile, while keeping all the characteristics that make Crest rims so fast on the course. Though wider, the Crest MK3 rim is even lighter than previous versions to accelerate quicker and attack the climbs. WideRight 23mm internal max-width improves stability with wider tires for more control on even the most technical sections of trail. Unlike many rims that have become too wide to work with 2.25” tires, the Crest MK3’s 23mm internal max-width maintains razor-sharp handling at speed. Inspired by our carbon technology, the Crest MK3 rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat, allowing you to run the perfect tire pressure for any condition. That means better handling, less rolling resistance, and more traction. Refined over the past 15 years, our Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance.
Available in a wide range of axle configurations, Neo hubs use simple and reliable 6-pawl engagement and triple freehub bearings to handle higher vertical and torsional loads. Smooth-rolling low-drag seals are used on both the freehub and end caps. The Sapim Force spokes featured on Crest MK3 wheelsets are lightweight and incredibly strong, and Sapim’s Secure Lock alloy nipples are specially designed to prevent loosening. All together, the Crest MK3 wheelset is the perfect choice for today’s more demanding trails and XC courses.
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- 23mm internal rim max-width for 38mm gravel to 2.25" XC tires
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Wider but even lighter than the original Crest
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim
- Available for SRAM XD and Shimano HG cassettes
- Available for all current axle systems, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, Boost 110mm, Boost 148mm, 150mm, and Super Boost Plus 157mm spacing
מידע נוסףImage is for illustration purposes only